Gator Drum Management System meets safety and environmental protection requirements while organising drum storage for maximum efficiency, productivity, and cost savings.
- Design accommodates either 60 or 205 Litre drums of flammables and combustibles liquids.
- Space-saving design is also ideal for storage of non-hazardous liquids.
- UV protected polyethylene construction provides maximum chemical compatibility and resistance preventing corrosion and deterioration, assuring a long lifetime of service.
- Molded-in drum lock channels hold drums in place.
- Optional strapping can be slipped through hold-down slots for additional safety or transport by forklift.
The system consists of three modules: base, stack and dispensing shelf
The Base Module is the key component of the system. It is designed to accommodate two drums with a load capacity of 675Kg. in total. The dispensing well conveniently holds either 20 Litre safety cans or 20 Litre pails. Forklift channels facilitate relocation within the plant. The system spill containment sump is located in the module. Spills, even drips of hazardous chemicals, are easy to spot and quickly cleaned up with this wide open design.
The Stack Module doubles system capacity holding two additional drums. Load capacity is 675 Kg. When storing both 205 or 60Litre drums the smaller drums should be placed on top, in this stack module. Do not mix lower drum sizes when double stacking.
The Dispensing Shelf with a load capacity of 25 Kg., mounts securely to the stack module for convenience in dispensing from the upper level.
Leading the Advancement of Safety OPEN VIEW Sump (pictured above right)
For safe, effective cleanup of spills, only Gator offers a unique OPEN VIEW sump design. Whereas others hide dangerous spills within the walls of the unit itself, Gator makes spill detection as easy as a simple glance